$65M Life Insurance Without Ins co Exam or Labs for High Net Worth Clients
A highly rated brand name life insurer now offers select high net-worth individuals and couples the opportunity to apply for up to $65M life insurance without insurance company exam or labs. Term insurance, permanent insurance, and survivorship life policies are eligible for this exciting opportunity. For coverage needs beyond $65M, it is often possible to line up several similar executive underwriting programs to place up to about $135M without the need for an insurance physical or labs. Qualifying criteria:
- Applicants ages 35 – 70 (unable to backdate to qualify)
- Minimum household net-worth $10M
- Death benefit $5M – $65M, including ROP / increasing DB designs
- Company specific HIPAA form with complete medical records for past 5 years
- All diagnostic & prognostic test results from all healthcare provides for past 5 years
- Complete physical exam, labs completed in past 18 months for applicant ages 35 – 50
- Complete physical exam, labs completed in past 12 months for applicant ages 51 – 70
- Favorable EKG or other appropriate cardiac testing within past 5 years
- Foreign nationals, overseas residents
- Professional athletes, celebrities, high profile individuals
- Applicants who completed an insurance company exam or labs for another insurer in the past 12 months
An acceptable tentative offer without insurance company exam and labs must be confirmed via subsequent formal application, current health questionnaire, non-medical & financial information, including MIB, MVR, ID.me checks etc. The insurer reserves the right to request additional medical or non-medical underwriting information. A tentative informal offer may not result in a formal offer of insurance.
Some of your high net-worth and ultra-high net-worth clients, especially corporate executives, might have ready access to required medical records, making an initial informal review quick and easy for them and for you. Can you think of an appropriate prospect or client who has been sitting on the fence about life insurance, not wanting to have to schedule an insurance physical they consider obsolete, based on the existence of recent personal physicals?
As prospective applicants come to mind, talk to your CPS Advantage representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s put our heads together and reduce application hassles for you and your top clients to an absolute minimum.