LinkedIn Business Development Strategies
LinkedIn makes it super easy to identify, connect with, and cultivate ideal future clients, whether they are dentists, lawyers, or construction company owners.
There are thousands of ideal active LinkedIn prospects in the states in which you are licensed. But how do you find them? And, once you find them, how to you turn them from cold leads into interested buyers? Turns out it’s quite easy, can be done quickly, and is free!
The series of articles linked below gives you insights into current LinkedIn business development strategies deployed by several hundred of our Financial Advisors. Some of them, especially those who started their careers during the onset of the Covid-19 Pandemic, have built their entire practices on LinkedIn. Let’s learn from the best of them!
Optimizing Your LinkedIn Presence
Your LinkedIn profile is your public business card. Is it optimized to capture the attention of your ideal prospects? Are you taking advantage of LinkedIn’s messaging features to reach key prospects directly & nudge them toward becoming clients? Do you have easy access to authoritative third party financial news you can deploy to start conversations about products and services you offer?
It’s never been easier to add clients and increase your income by finding and cultivating individuals who quickly learn to value what you do. A few minor tweaks to your LinkedIn presence will quickly turn the network into one of your most effective business development strategies. Let’s look at several easy adjustments that will leverage LinkedIn’s newest features to your advantage.
Basic (FREE) LinkedIn Business Development Opportunities
- Optimize your LinkedIn Photo, Headline, About, and Experience Sections to skew algorithms in your favor
- Filter LinkedIn for ideal prospects in your preferred target market
- Reach out to your best prospects with a highly effective introductory message
- Connect with about a dozen fresh ideal prospects daily
- Enroll these prospects in your CRM (your version of the One Card System)
- Sequentially message your ideal prospects, delivering personalized, relevant content
- Position yourself as an expert in your chosen field using tactical likes, posts, articles…
- Create demand for your services via strategic LinkedIn activities
- Associate your name with authoritative content providers to (re)start conversations
- Initiate discussions by sharing interesting & relevant news with appropriate clients
Premium (Paid) LinkedIn Business Development Enhancements
- Create dynamic filters that automatically deliver ideal fresh prospects daily
- Deploy LinkedIn Marketing Solutions to advertise your services to your preferred target market
Many of us at CPS Advantage – and several hundred of our Financial Advisors – have applied the ideas outlined in these articles for years. We think it’s quick, easy, and fun! Should you decide to do the same, you will experience measurable results! Put your One Card System on steroids! If you start today, you can have the first results by tomorrow – it really is that simple!
If you have questions, or would like to strategize how these ideas might apply in your setting, call your CPS Advantage Marketing Representative, or request an introductory call (or Zoom) via email.