Buys-Sell Agreement Reviews
Uncovering business owner needs and starting the planning conversation is easy when you offer complimentary business planning services. A buy-sell agreement review makes for an excellent conversation starter. How many of your business owner clients remember the details of the agreement they signed years ago?
- When was the last time your business owners confirmed the terms of their buy-sell agreement?
- Do the valuation assumptions (or formula) reflect current realities?
- Have there been structural changes to the company that need to be revised in the buy-sell agreement?
Buy-sell agreement reviews open new doors to sales in the business market. Our carrier partner’s attorneys, CPAs, and advanced sales consultants stand by to partner with you and your clients before, during, and after plan implementation.
Key Benefits of Offering Buy-Sell Agreement Reviews to Business Owners
- Buy-sell agreement reviews serve as great door-openers that can lead to life and disability insurance sales.
- Buy-Sell Review reports include a summary of the client’s buy-sell agreement, as well as funding and trigger recommendations to help address any uncovered deficiencies. Download a Sample Buy-Sell Agreement Review.
- Presentations are prepared by CPAs, attorneys and senior consultants from our carrier’s advanced business solutions team. Advanced business sales support is provided before, during, and after the sale for the long term.
- They stand by to talk with you and your business owner clients to facilitate intelligent decisions about retirement income strategies, business continuation/succession planning, income protection, business protection and estate planning.
- Business insurance policies are assigned to a Business Markets Administrator who provides post-issue administrative support services.
- Business owners have access to online reports, including policy and list billing reports.
- Financial Advisors are supported with pre-approach emails and a suite of business development resources.