Recent favorable tweaks to the tax code have led to an explosion of new, innovative Long-Term Care funding options. New variants of Asset-Based LTC, Linked Benefits, Life-LTC Hybrids, even LTC-focused annuities are coming on the market at an accelerating pace. Which one is best for your client, based on their overall financial picture, and how they’d like to experience extended care as life’s journey nears the end?
Alex Schneider is an industry leader when it comes to listening to clients and learning of their wishes of how and where they’d like to receive long-term care. He is able to sit down with prospective insureds – and often their kids – to lay out their most cost effective and tax-advantaged method to pre-fund LTC expenses. Parents and their children will acquire peace of mind, having clarity about the what ifs, should care be needed for months or years.
Invite Alex to assist your clients in gaining clarity about their preferences in receiving LTC benefits and realistic pre-funding options
Introduce Alex to your healthy clients in their 50s to early 70s who are interested in learning more about options in receiving LTC benefits and exploring realistic pre-funding options.
Introduce yourself to Alex
Recent Case Studies
Executive couple M52 F49
- Product: Asset-Based permanent life insurance with LTC benefits
- Key Policy Feature: LTC feature allows tax-free cash distributions in case of an LTC claim; death benefit recovers premiums+ in case there is no LTC claim
- Commission: $22,750
- Product: Linked Benefit LTC Solution
- Key Policy Feature: Policy provides robust LTC benefits, a death benefit is paid if LTC is not needed; cash value is accessible in case policyholder decides to cancel the policy before a claim
- Commission: $11,500
- Product: Annuity with tax-favored LTC Benefits
- Key Policy Feature: Annuity coupled with LTC benefits; LTC payout more than doubles the Annuity
- Commission: $13,200
Alex Schneider is an industry veteran with well over 20 years experience in the Long-Term Care space. He has advised families since the first LTC insurance solutions came on the market in the 1990s and has access to all leading LTC solutions, including products offered by Northwestern Mutual.
Alex received his B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo in 1998 and has been advising families on tax-efficient risk management solutions ever since.
Alex, his wife Sandie and their young son Lucas reside in Torrance, California. In his spare time, Alex likes to play pick up ice-hockey or attend Los Angeles Kings games, especially when they make the NHL playoffs! He also enjoys watching LA Dodgers and Rams games. Alex and his family frequently travel to enjoy the tropics in Belize or Hawaii.