Answers to the 5 Questions below will enable us to align a life insurance buyer’s risk profile with the insurer, underwriter, and product that will result in the most favorable post-underwriting outcome. A little time invested prior to a formal application goes a long way toward having a happy client when you deliver the policy, priced exactly as expected!
- What prescription medications are you taking? Which condition does each treat?
- Have you used any form of tobacco/nicotine in the past 3 years (chewing, cigars, dipping, gum, vaping, pipe, cigarettes, patch, etc.)? If yes, describe type, frequency, and date last used:
- What medical devices are you using (e.g., CPAP to treat sleep apnea, pacemaker or defibrillator to regulate heart beat):
- Have you been hospitalized or undergone outpatient treatment for any reason in the past 5 years? If yes, please provide reason, dates, and outcomes:
- Have your mom or dad been diagnosed with, or passed away from, heart disease, cancer, or stroke prior to age 65? If so, who, what happened? At what age were they diagnosed? If they passed away, how old were they?
Please provide answers to these questions to your CPS Advantage case design specialist or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to provide a recent ins co exam, non-med, MHQ, or similar form instead. We’ll survey the market to match your applicant with the insurer offering our industry’s most competitive solution(s). Thank you!