intelligent underwriting strategies
Several highly rated brand name life insurers offer exceptional underwriting solutions for the most challenging medical impairments. Unfortunately, there is no one best insurer for all risks. Therefore, the intelligent underwriting strategies require us to gather a few key facts up front, negotiating those with several insurers, and running illustrations to come up with our industry’s best-fit solution(s). You and your client save time by knowing where to apply formally.
CPS Advantage has focused on the impaired risk market since the 1980s. With several hundred cases in underwriting at any given time, we know who to lean on to make that exceptional offer.
Have confidence! There is almost always a workable solution. Let’s put our heads together as we explore intelligent underwriting strategies on your client’s behalf.
Life Insurance Underwriting Best Practices, Strategies, and Impaired Risk Questionnaires:
Best possible underwriting results can be achieved via a combination of pre-application fact finding, intelligent underwriting strategy, and close coordination between the applicant, the advisor, and our underwriting directors.
Life Insurance Underwriting Best Practices & Tools:
- Exam & Lab-FREE Life Insurance Applications
- Impaired Risk Underwriting Questionnaires
- De-Risking the Life Insurance Underwriting Experience
- 5 Questions to ask BEFORE running illustrations, selecting carriers, starting apps
- $5M Life Insurance WITHOUT exam, labs, from highly rated mutual insurer
- $135M Life Insurance WITHOUT exam or labs for executives
- Preparing for an Insurance Company Paramedical Exam
- Two Advantages of Obtaining a Signed Generic HIPAA with Every Life Insurance Application
- Underwriting $100,000,000 – $350,000,000 Jumbo Life Insurance Applications
- International Travel Underwriting Tips
- Potential Advantage of Sequentially Layering Large Life Insurance Applications
Tobacco Underwriting Exceptions:
- Tobacco Underwriting Exception Overview
- Cigarette Smokers Qualify for Non-Tobacco Premiums
- Non-Tobacco Premiums for E-Cigarette Users & Vapers
Impaired Risk Underwriting Strategies: